Judith’s role was created to provide Christian leadership and pastoral care to the children, families and staff. She supports and cares for the wellbeing of everyone in the NSELC community by:
- Supporting new families accessing the service, through orientation and settling of the children
- Guiding and supporting our team members, and being available for pastoral care duties
- Building networks with specialist agencies and community resources for the service
- Identifying and engaging families that might be at risk and need of support and connecting to other services
- Encouraging health and safety for all in our environment; and
- Representing the interests of the staff and families including celebrations of religious or cultural backgrounds.
Sally ensures that the administration of Children’s Services is efficient and effective and provides high level customer service which leads to high quality outcomes for children and their families. This involves:
- Undertaking general office duties, operating and communicating with Xplor
- Ensuring compliance with policy and legislation
- Providing a high level of customer service, telephone and reception duties
- Maintaining positive relationships with families, children and staff; and
- Administering NSELC fees and finances.